Sunday 9 November 2008

TUTORS


TUTORS

Jose Rosales
"I am pleased to recommend a tutor to you. He qualified at King's College London in secondary science. He has experience in all Key Stages and extensive work as a tutor and is currently teaching adults. He is diligent, knows SEN needs and strategies, can teach to KS exams and tests and also has a creative side. I am sure he would send you his C.V if you are interested in knowing his background in detail. He is a Spanish national but is virtually bilingual having lived half his life in English mother tongue environments (UK and USA). He has covered the whole secondary curriculum for several years (working with a performing group) so can tutor in a wide range of subjects effectively."
UK/ King's College London qualified teacher (PGCE biology) with local teaching practice experience is available for tutor work. With school experience from KS1 - KS4, I have also worked with pre-qualification nursery level class room assistants as a trainer. References available.
In addition, I have experience of private tutoring in science, maths and Spanish and of working with students with SEN, including dyslexia.
I am flexible but also need to be organised! You may contact me most evenings at home and may leave a message at any time on my mobile.
Jose Rosales, please ring me on 07504559963 or on my landline, 02074746780, or email me at: itsjose@yahoo.co.uk.

1 comment:

lcrenovation said...

This article is really the one that I needed. I really learned a lot by reading the whole content. Thanks for this.
https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/house-extensions/
House Renovations in Clapham